twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What should my friend do?

I have a friend, and she has recently got a divorce (after a year in separation from her ex-husband). They share the custody of their two girls (child's). One week with her, one week with him. She wrote me recently that there is something she is worried about; she didn't told what it is at the moment, she said she was going to tell me about that later. Just that one of the girls told that a few days ago. But that she cannot do anything because she has no proofs of anything. She just prays that the girls would be OK with their father.
I don't know exactly what is going on, but, anyway, she has no proof or evidence about it. I think the girl wouldn't like to talk about that with anyone else.
What should I tell my friend to do? She lives in Canada, BTW.
Answers:
You have to get a specific accusation. Then if it's what we fear, you tell her if she doesn't call the authorities, you will. You would do the same for any kid on the street.
Now, be careful she's not just mad at her ex and trying to hurt him. These things can ruin a person.
A friend would stay out of it, give her a good shoulder to cry on and any ADVICE she may ASK you for,
I had a friend of mine, who's ex-wife got him into a heck of a mess out of revenge; even time in jail. It was all nonsense of course. Later they made up and actually re-married.
BTW they are still paying off his legal fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net