twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

What options does every deadbeat dad actually have?

Some deadbeat dads are let off easy, we all know this. Often these cases are the "worst offenders" as the public outcry is never: "Get rid of the asshole judge that let that one off with a slap on the wrist." But it is rather: "Please dear GOD give that poor judge more and more authority so that he can protect us!" This results in bad judges who play us. They know not to punish the bad guy because their authority flows from repeat offenders being let go.
But in our haste to grant the judge the most power possible we have truly tossed the baby with the cleanest possible bathwater even while drinking the foulest swill the courts could brew up. An honest guy can't work at all, if the judge get bribed by foreigners to hold the poorest jobs for them. Judges have the right to "impute incomes"; if the honest guy picks fruit, he goes to jail for failure to earn enough.
Answers:
the only option that ALL deadbeat dads have - step up to the plate, and accept the responsibilities that they have helped to create...
If I have read your question correctly, what you are asking is what can a dad do who is unable to afford his recommended amount of child support and that the judge is going to throw him in jail for non-payment. I would say get a hold of the prosecuters office where you are located and try to get your child support changed. If you still can't afford it then quit picking fruit and be man enough to get a good enough job to support the family you made.
For ten years, I paid court ordered child support. When I was fired, I went right back out and took the first job that I could get. In ten years, I believe that I may have been late once or twice with payments, but by no more than a week. During this time, I went to school, and worked toward a better career.
Two years ago, my custody situation was overturned, and my son now lives with me. I have had to fight for every single dime of child support, and I have had to pay the attorney's fees for all of the work that it took to overturn the initial decision.
There is no excuse for any able-bodied man or woman who will not own up to his or her responsibility and pay for the support of a child that they brought into this world. There are jobs out there to be had, and there is financial aid for those who wish to go to school. If financial aid is not available, then do what I did and take out student loans. I will probably be paying Uncle Sam back forever, but I paid my child support, and I educated myself in order to have a better career.
I have no sympathy for folks who will not pay child support, or who blame the system for their failures in life.
check this link its good

http://workathomedetailss.blogspot.com/...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net