twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What should I include or how should I write a letter to a judge in order to get my probation drooped?

Last February I was convicted of a misdemeanour with two years unsupervised probation, the judge said if I did not get in any trouble the first year to write to the court and he would remove the second year and get it removed on my record but I do not what I need to include or if I should hire someone. does anyone know what I should do?
Answers:
I think you should start off with a reminder to the court as to why you are writing them include the judge name who told you to do so also get straight to the point meaning write about all the positive things you are doing or want to do in the ftre. you might also want to include the lessons youve learned and just include how you are sincere and mature now. include any schools and training you have or what you are about to have and your career goals. You have to speak very positive but be real and sincere.
This is not sarcasm, but proper spelling would be a good start.
look that same info up on line...call a free lawyer help line...
"does anyone know what I should do?"
Yeah. Grow up, Be Responsible and Respectable.
First thing you need to do is buy a dictionary I'm guessing you mean dropped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net