twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What should I wear to court?

Okay, so I amgoing to court on Thursday as a character witness for my fiance's brother. What should I wear?
Also, does anybody know what section I would ask about what all this entails?
Answers:
Wear something nice.
But many people don't realize that "nice" doesn't mean "party nice," it means "church nice" and then some.
Wear a suit if you have it. If not, a nice blouse and skirt.
DO NOT show cleavage.
DO NOT wear skirts more than 2-3" above the knee.
DO NOT wear heels more than 2" tall.
DO NOT wear excessive jewelry.
DO NOT wear perfume.
Grey, navy blue are your friends.
Did you see what Paris Hilton wore to court? Perfect! (Yes, I can't believe I'm complimenting Paris on anything but...)
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/05/0...
Remember, you're a character witness, so you should seem like a fine upstanding young woman.
Wear a nice blouse, trousers and low-heel shoes. Don't wear too much makeup or jewelry, and make sure your hair is neat, and your clothes are pressed.
i would suggest a smart ladies suit, kinda like bussiness woman wear. you want to give the judge the impression your honest and reliable so baggy jeans and a jumper are not a good idea nor is dressing like your on the pull on a saturday nite. good luck for thursday
clothes
formal, dark color.
I guess this is a good section
Wear your nicest clothes, possibly a suit and tie. I was in traffic court once and the guy in front of me had on jeans and the judge told him to come back with pants on- not jeans when he is in his courtroom!
As long as you are not the plaintiff or defendant, I would say a nice pair of slacks and dress shirt.
Both lawyers are just going to ask you questions about what you know about your fiance's brother and him as a person. Just ask in this section as well.
Just underwear, if you intend to plead insanity.
Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net