twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

What should I do ?? Quit?

I started a new job 3 months ago I am supposed to get a monthly salary. The first month I had to have them write me three differnt checks to get the right amount, the second month the buisness manager shorted me $104.00 and I am still waiting for it and now she is pulling other sh*t, I sell cars and we are issued a license plate to use on test drives if we lose it they charge us $100.00. well she took it from my desk and hid it under her desk and is telling everyone that she is going to charge me $100.00 (I found it there and showed my boss and all he says is that he'll talk to her) I don't think he is going to say any thing to her! should I just Quit?
Answers:
Quitting is not a good idea. Make them terminate you, if that's where it is going. Definitely do not pay the $100, though, if she tries to charge you.
In the meantime, start keeping notes about everything you observe -- with specific dates and times. Once a week, if possible, have the list notarized, and then begin a new list. That way, you have verifiable records of everything going on.
i am in the same position and will or may quit on 8-14
mc
call a lawyer and tell them you did.then tell them you:ll sue for harassment and do not quit and if they fire you tell them you will see them in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net