twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What should i do?

my dad died leaving no will and no life insurance and me and my sister are heirs to the estate. I am unemployed and my sister is a stay at home mom and is in a middle of a divorce and we don't have much money and our probate is costing us at least 5,000$ just to grant administrators that is all. what can i do to make this cost less? fire the probate and do it myself. my dad only had not much money for savings and not much in his 401 k. what am i going to do?
Answers:
If it is a small estate, your state should have a form you can file with the Surrogates Court to handle it in a much easier manner. Do a web search for small estates in your state.
Find a 'pro Bono' attorney, (if you can). Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net