twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

What rights do I have to gain my personell file from former employer in Florida?

I am trying to fight unemployment and would like a copy of my personell file. I work in Florida and don't know my rights. Thanks.
Answers:
In Florida forget it employees have no rights in this state . It is a terrible state to work for .I hate it here and I want to leave but my husband would never leave his job cause he thinks it is so good . I think it sucks in florida . good luck to you though.
NONE, business personnel files belong to that business and are not yours.
If you were terminated for cause "Fired" for any type misconduct, being late for work, poor work performance etc you can not receive unemployment benefits.
Yes, you should call an Labor Lawyer . You can write a letter . It is best to have a lawyer represent you . Companies try not to pay and they do have an advantage of knowing their "rights" . You should hire someone who knows your "rights".
Go to myflorida.com, you should be able to find the information you need
http://www.myflorida.com/
or FL Agency for Workforce Innovation
http://www.floridajobs.org/unemployment/...
Check out the link below. I have done this for several employees here in Indiana. We used the Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act 1974 to obtain these records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net