twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What should I include in a consent for treatment letter?

My minor son is going on vacation to another state with his grand-mother and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I should include in a "consent for treatment" letter in case he should require emergency medical care. Thank you.
Answers:
I (your name here), the parent and legal guardian of (child's name here), hereby authorize (grand-mothers name here) to provide any and all medical treatment needed for (child's name here).
Have a Notary Public witness your signature.
Here's a form online that you can fill out to generate a letter: http://www.lawdepot.com/contracts/consen...
you can make a very simple letter just stating that they can preform any necessary treatment and that his grandmother can give permission for all treatment. You should also put your phone number on the paper and tell them when you are available. Even though you give consent they will still want to contact you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net