twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What should I do so I'm not the one who has to pay for it?

Back when school was in these 2 girls signed just about every one in my class up for this newspaper and told us the company is just gonna call us and ask us we wanted the paper and to just tell them no. But like a month or two later the company called my phone saying that they delivered a paper to my house and someone needs to make a payment. They had false info on me. My name was spelled wrong and the last name was my best friends and I never wrote any of that stuff down the 2 girls did and I'm not getting in trouble over them.
Answers:
Tell them you are not aware of any agreement or contract that you or anyone representing you has made with them.
If they believe they do have a contract or some other agreement you are more than happy to assess it and you will then act on what you find. For you to do that they shall send you a copy of it.
If they can not provided the contract as is discussed above they are to stop harassing you.
Make a copy of the invoice, send them the copy, with the message that you neither ordered, nor received, their paper.
Also, specifically request that they remove your name and address from their records, or you will complain to the local authorities.
If you didn't order it, you don't owe any money for it. End of story.
First of all talk to the paper company tell them that you didnt do it show them you name spelling and you best friends last name If that doesnt do it then make them prove it was you!
Next time a friend asks you to do something so fishy sounding, perhaps you will think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net