twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What will the out come be when the OFT take the banks to High court?

Now the banks and the Office of fair traiding have both agreed to a bank charges reclaiming test case in the High Court what will the out come be? Why have the banks aggreed to this when they know if they loose they will have to pay it all back? Is it because they are convinced they will win?
I have been battling with Barclays for 4 months regarding my claim for my charges and on our last phone call and letter two weeks ago I was promised that this would be settled by 13th August, they told me an offer would be made. Now this has happened and my claim has been frozen! I'm really annoyed bacause now I see they were just tying to hold out. Does anyone have an educated opinion on this and what the out come at the High courts may be? Also if this takes 2 years to settle do I have to recalim after those two years or will my original claim still count? No nasties please or people telling me I shouldn't have got charged on the first place, nobody is perfect. Thanks for any genuine answers
Answers:
For the past year or so I have been battleing Natioinwide Building society regard fines in excess of 拢3000. these fines are fines upon fines etc.. At the moment I have had no joy, I certainly the outcome will prove the banks are Un-Lawfully taking our money.
I am looking forward to a positive outcome, which will aid in our fights against the bigest crooks of them all!! the BANKS!
Either way the customer loses out. if the banks have to stop their ridiculously unfair bank charges it means they can put an end to free banking i.e. They can charge you a set monthly amount just for having an account with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net