twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What to do with my son's father?

My son and I moved away from Cali to CO legally (courts permission) in Oct. 2006. It wasn't until Feb 07 that his dad came out. He was only here for about 36 hours. I get child support from him but not all of it b/c the military can only garnish so much from his wages. His dad has not seen him since Feb and isn't planning on coming out anytime soon. He goes to see his other child about every 2-3 months though (only cause the mom puts out). Is this abandonment? What should I do? His dad is a horrible person (hence why we got a divorce and moved away). Is there a cheap way to get this fixed? I spent over 20,000 bucks on my divorce b/c he's such a dipshit...help!
Answers:
Well the only thing you can do is keep on accepting his money. And is he is such a dipshit then he really doesn't deserve to see his kid anyway. But if you really need advise on the matter then I suggest you contact his local JAG office and see what the regulations are governing the situation. Good luck.
Umm...I need a little more info. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
Under the state of Claifornia where jurisdiction remains, this is NOT considered abandonment. Therefore, no, you have no case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net