twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What will the judge decide in this case?

I boughgt a car from a friend a few years ago for two thousand dollars, we had an agreement that he would fix the car and I would pay payments for whatever parts and stuff he bought during this whole time the car is still in his name and the car is still on his lot, then a year later he tells me to come up with the money to buy the parts because he doesn't have the money, so I give him 1000 dollars for the parts, plus 700 dollars more for other parts as well, to put it lightly he never fixes or paints the car, so I told him that I would have someone else fix the car, he signs over the the title ..listing on the dmv bill of sale that he sold it to me for 750.00 yet they are suing you saying you should have paid more..and that I owe him strorage fees, since I bought it back in September 2005, however on the bill of sale I signed it on the orginal date that he actually signed it over to me which was 6/19/2007.What will the judge go by in this case ?
A
Additional Details
2 minutes ago
By the way, he is doing this because we were freinds during this whole time, and he finaaly realized that I will never sleep with him, so I think when I told him that I will not have sex with him which was the end of June, that's when he said that I would have to show him proof that I paid him 3,000 dollars for the car which was not the original price
Answers:
If the bill of sale is dated 2007, that will certainly lend credibility to your version of the story. The question, though, is really 'how much evidence do you have to support what you're saying? EG, did you happen to give him the money by check or some other verifiable account system?
was any of these agreements in writing? if so ---you are set to go to court...if not, might not do so well.
good luck.(always get it in writing..judge judy)!
:)
If you have all the proper paper work showing that the car was sold to you on such and such date and if you have copies of the money orders or whatever that you gave him all this money then you are safe. Please don't tell us you paid in cash, that would not be good, Other then that if the bill of sale say's the correct date then you are safe. He sounds like someone that would bring false paper work. DO you have any witnesses to any of this? I wish you luck in all of this, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net