twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What to write to a judge on behalf of the accused, person to dimiss the charges and the sentence?

Where can I find a good sample letter, to help me write a letter to a judge on behalf of my brother. He was falsley accused of crime. He has never been in trouble, but he is getting the book thrown at him. Please help me
Answers:
I cant tell you where to find a sample except maybe the library. But what i can tell you is a similar situation arrived to me and i wrote the Private investigator and started off like this
Dear...//;
My name is .... and i am writing on behalf of ..... let me start off by telling you about the type of person he/she is.all of this has just been a misunderstanding and I'm trying my best in proving that and i hope you will do yours.why put another Innocent person in prison when he didn't do it . i know you probably here this a lot but if you knew ... personally you would know and see that hes not like that.so please take everything in to consideration and try and see him for the real him not what hes being falsely accused of also please take in consideration that hes never been in trouble before. thank you for your time

sincerely,
.....
The law don't work like that
You could confess to get him off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net