twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What to do about a noisy neighbor?

I live in a apt complex. A new tenant moved in about 2 months ago. He likes to play his stereo LOUD. He's already recieved to notices from the manager. One more and he's out. I've tried to speak with him. 2 other people have tried to talk to him as well. I think he's doing it on purpose now just to piss me off. I've been told to call the police. But I'm afraid he's the type that might take revenge. I'm a single woman and going crazy here. I can't sleep well because of all of the noise. Any other suggestions?
Thanks
Answers:
Report your neighbor to the police so that appropriate action will be made.
send an anonymus letter to your landlord that way they won't know who it came from.
Get some other tenants involved and talk to the manager about him; make a complaint together. Or call the cops and ask that your name not be released to the guy!
He's already on his way out - thanks to the managers. Just be a little more patient and he will be gone soon.
By the way, don't worry about calling the police. By law, they are NOT allowed to tell him who called - only a concerned neighbor.
I would go get some ear plugs and call the police. As someone stated before they cannot say who called and reported him, and he is on his way out anyway. I know it is hard, but be patient.
Just make sure that he gets that one more complaint against him.If he finds out that it is you and threatens you,go to the manager AND the police.Is any of the tenants complaining?If so, get them involved.You can't let this creep control your life!There is an old saying that is " Nobody can take advantage of you unless you let them"As a former police officer,I must say however,be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net